The Young Humanists the Youth Association of the German Humanist Association
We are young and undenominational people that take responsibility for our own life.
We call ourselves humanists, because we...
• live by secular values
• are tolerant towards all religions
• reflect ourselves and think about our acting
• want to live every day with the consequences of our activities
• are for a peaceful and tolerant living side-by-side
• watch the society critically
• demand the separation of church and state
• promote the equality of all social and cultural groups
• are against any sexual or racial discrimination
• reject any form of violence in conflict situations - reject the use of force in conflict situations
• live a self-determined life
Anyone can join our activities and projects. We offer many possibilities for you to try out. Find out, what's fun.